The Honolulu Triathlon International Festival of Sports is sanctioned by USA Triathlon. USAT Officials will be responsible for all rule enforcement of the age group race. The complete USAT Rule Book is online.
Some of the most common infractions include:
- Glass in the transition area
- Bicycles racked on the wrong rack
- Missing handlebar end plugs (Disqualification – safety)
- Assistance along the course (e.g. help with wetsuit removal)
- Missing or unbuckled bicycle helmets
- Drafting, blocking and position foul on the bicycle